There is a reason this model has been our most popular skid unit for over two decades – classic rugged design with a compact footprint. Whether you drop this into the bed of a pickup or mount on a custom trailer, this gasoline-powered machine is meant to travel to wherever the dirt and grime needs to be attacked.
With models capable of delivering up to 5 gallons of water per minute and up to 5,000 pounds per square inch of surface pressure you can choose a model tailor fit for your individual cleaning application. You will find this model a favorite among contract cleaners, facilities managers, municipalities, and oil field service companies because it delivers solid performance and unmatched reliability.
1. Rugged, Industrial-Grade Engine gasoline-powered, electric-start, overhead valve engine for the most demanding cleaning operations.
2. High-Quality Tri-Plunger, Oil-Bath, Pump not an inferior duplex (two plunger) or vertical shaft pump which produce a pulsating, inconsistent spray.
3. CETA Certified not inflated claims of GPM and PSI that fail to meet the Cleaning Equipment Trade Association’s horsepower rating standards.
4. Backed by North America’s Largest Network of Trained Service Centers not by a manufacturer whose local service center is a lawn and garden shop with technicians untrained in pressure washers.
5. 5-Year Limited Warranty Including 1- Year Labor not a hollow warranty that only provides minimal coverage.
6. Certified to UL-1776 Safety Standards not pressure washers that fail to meet industry safety requirements.
7. Manufactured Under ISO-9001 Procedures not by a manufacturer that has failed to certify to ISO-9001 quality standards.
8. Heavy-Duty Chassis made of 1¼-inch square tubing and a rugged ³/16-inch steel platform with welded seams for added durability; forklift guides assist in portability.
9. High-Pressure Hose Made with Steel Wire Braid with 24-inch safety hose guard for operator protection against a hose burst; not braided plastic.
10. Protection only brand that comes standard with a rupture disk on the discharge side for operator protection against thermal expansion.
11. Inlet Filter screen mesh prevents debris from entering and damaging the pump.
12. Durable Trigger Gun for operator control of the spray action at the point of cleaning.
13. Variable Pressure Wand insulated for operator protection; easy to switch between wash and rinse modes while cleaning.
14. High-Efficiency Diesel-Fired Burner protected with over-hanging cover and easy to access for servicing and adjustments.
15. Swivel Swedge Fitting to avoid constant tangling of the hose.
16. 1,800-Watt Generator power the burner assembly and provide an extra 110V electrical outlet.
17. Eight Vibration Dampeners help cushion the engine and pump platform reducing stress on the cage and components.
18. Adjustable, Pressure-Trapping Unloader prevents over pressurization for operator safety.
19. Quick Access to Coil brushed stainless steel coil wrap can be accessed within minutes, not hours, by simply removing six bolts.
20. DuraCoil famous Schedule 80 hot water coil is cold-rolled for a long life of leak-free operation and is backed by a 5-year warranty.
21. Polyethylene Fuel Tanks are rust-free with fuel lines elevated above tank floor to keep dirt and debris from plugging the hose;
color coded and see-through for operator convenience.
22. Lexan Tri-Lingual Labels for owner and operator protection and to prevent peeling due to the elements.
23. Powder Coat Epoxy Paint Protection not spray paint that peels and wears from exposure to sun and pressure washer spray.
24. Convenient Control Panel makes for easy access to the burner switch, hour meter, temperature control, chemical valve and steam combination valve.
25. Multiple Safety Features including rupture disk, thermal pump protector and motor thermal overload switch.