Hot-water pressure washers require a way to release or cool-down hot water while the unit is in by-pass mode. Failure to control the temperature of water can result in super heated water, which can cause significant damage to the pressure washer in a matter of minutes, including damage to the pump and unloader.
Landa’s patented Cool Bypass system effectively routes super heated water, preventing pump damage and water tank detergent contamination. A simple solution, lengthening the life of your pressure washer.
Simple Solution With Many Benefits
- Can operate in bypass mode for hours
- No thermal relief valve required
- Prevents water tank contamination
- Eliminates pump damage
- Prevents unnecessary water loss
- Slip stream from bypass line back to float tank