WATERCON is a liquid blend of alkaline compounds, scale and corrosion inhibitors, oxygen scavengers and sludge conditioners.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. The main attributes of WATERCON fall into the following categories:
– Precipitation of hardness salts in conjunction with phosphate
– Neutralization of acid conditions
– Avoidance of caustic corrosion
– Control of magnesium and calcium salts
– Control of hardness
2. Fine water in boiler generate a high quality stream and this stream is excellent effect in luster and coating of cars surface.
3. By using the WATERCON, remove and prevent the scales of water level sensors, inside wall of the boiler and prevent a malfunction of sensors, as a result of this, boiler’s heat efficiency and life are greatest.
1. Feed 50cc of WATERCON into water tank everyday.
2. Discharge the boiler water with scale and scum generated by using WATERCON through the drain valve located at the bottom of the machine after day work.
3. Keep opening both the drain valve and one of the steam outlet valves until beginning of the following day. Refer to operating manual.