SCE SurfaceClean™ is a soap infused cleaner and degreaser capable of removing microparticles, oil, and grease from surfaces such as metal, wood and more. SurfaceClean™ fully prepares a surface for the use of a registered disinfectant or sanitizer. Cleaning with SurfaceClean™ followed by rinsing with hot water (160° F or more) will passivate surfaces from harmful bacteria or viruses per WHO (World Health Organization) guidelines.
SurfaceClean™ is compatible with quaternary ammonium disinfectants such as the EPA registered Aspen One Step or VitalOxide.
SurfaceClean™ is biodegradable, non-phosphate, and does not contain petroleum solvents.
- USDA Certified for use in food facilities
- Compatible with quaternary ammonium disinfectants such as Aspen One Step and VitalOxide
- Fully prepares surfaces for disinfection or sanitation
- Removes microparticles and cuts through oil, film and grease
- Exceptional equipment, painted surface and floor cleaner
- Versatile. Can be applied in dilutions from 50:1 to 1:1 depending on application
- 32 oz. Bottle (RTU)
- 1 Gallon
- 5 Gallon
- 55 Gallon
Spray Bottle (RTU Directions, 50:1, Standard Cleaning)
- Spray on surface.
- Wipe surface with clean cloth or paper towel.
- For Disinfecting: Apply EPA approved disinfectant such as Aspen One Step or Vital Oxide immediately after.
1, 5, 55 Gallon Concentrated
- Spray on heavy grease and oil with dilution rates of 1:1 to 50:1 depending on surface and application.
- For use with pressure washer, floor scrubbers, mop buckets and applicators.
- Rinse with fresh water as needed.
- Consult your Superior Cleaning Equipment chemical specialist for specific details.
- DANGER – Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Wear protective gloves and eye protection.
- Do not breathe dusts or mists.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Wear protective nitrile gloves and safety glasses.
- Avoid contact with skin or clothes.
Materials/Conditions To Avoid
- Soft metals such as aluminum or zinc.
- Strong acids
- Part Number: C-SCE-SURFACECLEAN, Surface Clean