Aspen One Step (EPA Registered) Disinfectant Cleaner and Deodorizer is a phosphate-free, pH neutral formulation designed to provide effective cleaning, deodorizing, and disinfection for hospitals, nursing homes, schools, Supermarkets, food service establishments, office buildings, manufacturing facilities, lodging establishments, retail business, athletic/recreation facilities and convention centers where housekeeping is of prime importance in controlling cross-contamination from treated surfaces.
This product is a one step neutral disinfectant that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal* (including HIV-1, HIV-2, HBV and HCV) and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors when used as directed.
One Step Disinfectant Cleaner and Deodorizer chemical, when used as directed, is formulated to disinfect the following hard non-porous inanimate environmental surfaces:
- floors, walls, tables, chairs, desks
- metal and stainless steel surfaces
- bed frames
- cabinets, doorknobs
- garbage cans
- glazed ceramic tile
- plastic surfaces
- obstacle course play equipment
- exercise equipment, exercise and wrestling mats
- shower stalls, bathtubs, toilets and urinals
- 32 oz Bottle RTU (Ready To Use)
- 1 Gallon Bottle (Concentrate)
- 5 Gallon RTU (Ready To Use)
- 55 Gallon RTU (Ready To Use)
- EPA REG. NO. 1839-166-92932 (EPA list of disinfectants for use against SARS-COV-2)
- EPA EST. NO. 74357-MO-01
- SEE PRODUCT LABEL FOR COMPLETE DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Apply solution with a mop, cloth, sponge, hand pump trigger sprayer or low pressure coarse sprayer so as to wet all surfaces thoroughly.
- Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid.
- For sprayer applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface, rub with brush, sponge or cloth.
- Do not breathe spray mist.
- For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning step is required.
- Prepare a fresh solution for each use.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
If In Eyes:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If On Skin or Clothing:
- Take off contaminated clothing.
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Move person to fresh air.
- If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
Note To Physician:
- Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.