NuBlend Barrage is the latest in concentrated disinfectant cleaning technology, formulated to disinfect an impressive list of microbial pathogens with reduced contact times when compared to other disinfectants.
It is effective against a wide range of bacteria and viruses, including:
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Avian Influenza
- It also qualifies for Emerging Viral Pathogen claims against enveloped viruses and large non-enveloped viruses
NuBlend Barrage Features
- Formulated to disinfect hard surfaces – Counter tops, sinks, floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, shower stalls, bathtubs, toilets and cabinets.
- EPA registered disinfectant – Contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and kills a wide range of viruses and bacteria.
- Eliminates SARS-CoV (COVID-19) – Listed on US EPA List N: Disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
- Sanitize non-food contact surfaces – Kills 99.9% of bacteria in just 15 seconds! Sanitize non-food contact surfaces and deodorize.
- Mildewcidal – Controls mold and mildew. Inhibits growth of mold and mildew.
- Dilutable spray, 1 : 64 – Will not harm most surfaces including acrylic, sealed fiberglass and vinyl.
- One step disinfectant – No rinse alkaline disinfectant cleaner that disinfects, cleans and deodorizes in one labor saving step.
- Deodorizes – Will deodorize surfaces in toilet areas, behind and under sinks and counters, garbage cans and garbage storage areas, and other places where bacterial growth can cause malodors.
- 4 x 1 Gallon Bottles – 8.759-345.0, 87593450
- 5 Gallon Bucket – 8.759-346.0, 87593460
- 55 Gallon Drum – 8.759-347.0, 87593470