Vital Oxide Mold Remover and Disinfectant Cleaner is great for refilling product sprayers, sanitization dilutions, mold remediation, commercial use in facilities and hospitals, and covering large surfaces and areas.
Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, kills fungus, mold, and mildew at the source and inhibits growth, sanitizes 99.999% of bacteria on food-contact surfaces with no rinse required, and eliminates odor at a molecular level, not by masking with fragrance.
Vital Oxide Features
- Full strength and ready to use
- Two dilution options for sanitizing
- Approved by the EPA for use against SARS-COV-2, the virus that causes the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- EPA-registered hospital disinfectant with lowest toxicity category—gentle enough for daily disinfecting and sanitizing
- NSF-registered “no rinse on food-contact surfaces” sanitizer
- Certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute for pet stains and odor
- Effective disinfectant that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus; and others
- Effective fungicide
- Effective mildew and mold remover—kills mold spores and prevents mold regrowth on tile and other materials up to seven months
- Excellent for water damage and mold removal services
- Heavy duty odor eliminator—gets rid of bad odors by attacking the source of the problem, not by masking
- Eliminates allergens in homes and other environments
- Eliminates mold, mildew, and odor in HVAC systems and air ducts
- Sanitizes 99.999% of food contact surfaces with no rinse required
- Carpet and rug sanitizer
- Soft-surface sanitizer
- pH balance of 8 – 9
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- No harsh chemicals, non-irritating to skin, no nauseous fumes
- No personal protection equipment needed
Food Contact Sanitizer – NSF Registered (D2) Sanitizer
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria, including eColi, Salmonella, Noro Virus and Listeria in less than 60 seconds, and it’s odorless, requires no rinse and doesn’t alter the taste of food that has been prepared on sanitized surfaces.
EPA Registered Disinfectant
- Contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and kills a wide range of viruses and bacteria.
- It doesn’t contribute to mutating super bugs.
Mold and Mildew Killer
- Safe to use on most surfaces. It removes mold and mildew and prevents mold on hard surfaces.
- It also kills mold, mildew and their spores with up to 7 months residual effects.
- Proven effective on pet dander, as well as dust mites and cockroach allergen.
- Safe to use on pet bedding and sleeping areas.
- Safe for Animals and Humans
- Kills Staph, Strep, Ecoli, Enfluenza, MRSA, mold, mildew, biofilm, Parvo, Distemper, Tuberculous
- EPA Approved
- NSF Food Contact Surfaces – No Rinse
- 9:1 (NSF sanitizer for hard, non-porous food contact surfaces)
- 5:1 (carpet sanitizer)
- Apply VITAL OXIDE full strength to pre-cleaned hard non-porous surfaces, wetting thoroughly with spray,
sponge, mop, or by immersion in solution.
- Allow surfaces to remain wet for 5 minutes for virus inactivation – 10 minutes for bacteria disinfection.
- For farms, saturate all surfaces with VITAL OXIDE for a period of 10 minutes.
- Immerse all halters, ropes, and other types of equipment used in handling and restraining animals, as well as forks, shovels, and scrapers used
for removing litter and manure.
- Allow to air dry.
- NSF Registered (D2) Sanitizer
- Hypo Allergenic, Non-irritating to Skin, Non-corrosive
- USEPA Registered #82972-1 in all 50 States & Puerto Rico.
- USEPA Category 4 Toxicity – Safest
- 1 qt Bottle
- 1 Gallon Bottle
- 5 Gallon Bucket
- 55 Gallon Drum
- Store in original closed container in a cool, dry place away from heat and open flame. Do not allow product to become overheated in storage. Avoid prolonged storage temperature above 40°C or 90°F. This may cause increased degradation of the product, which will decrease product effectiveness.
- 2 years (24 months) unopened.
- 1 year (12 months) opened.
- Refill only with this product. Do not reuse or refill this container unless the directions for use allow a different (concentrated) product to be diluted in the container.
- 55 Gallon Drum – 8.698-112.0
- 15 Gallon Container – 8.642-823.0
- 5 Gallon Bucket – 8.644-292.0
- (4) 1 Gallons – 8.639-558.0
- (6) 1 Qt. – 8.639-560.0