SCE BIO HC (Hydrocarbon Treat) is formulated to decompose almost all factions of crude or modified petroleum products and paraffin wax. For use in biological wash water treatment systems. Oil and Grease Hydrocarbon formula. 2 billion CFU (Colony Forming Units) count or over.
HC is a blend of naturally occurring, non-GMO microbes formulated to bioremediate all factions of crude or modified petroleum products and paraffin wax. The bacteria in the product consume petroleum hydrocarbons in soil and water, targeting a wide-spectrum of hydrocarbon chains, from diesel to crude.
SCE BIO HC is a blend of aerobic microbial cultures that are effective across a wide spectrum of substrates. Common uses include water recycle systems, soil and water remediation and microbial enhanced oil recovery (MEOR). Our BIO HC bugs love hydrocarbons, let them have at it.
- 1 lb. powder
- Water soluble bag
- Proprietary blend of 6 microbial cultures for advanced COD/BOD/TSS, ammonia and sludge reduction
- Effective in wide range of temperatures, from 60° – 113° F
- Effective in wide pH range, from 5.0 – 9.0
- Works together with existing microbial community
- No harsh ingredients, non-toxic, non-GMO and non-pathogenic
- Allows for cost-effective, in-situ soil treatment or on site oil well treatment
- Consumes a wide spectrum of petroleum products
- In addition to specific enzymes, several cultures create their own biosurfactants to aid in emulsifying oils and fats
- Product is a mix of specially selected bacteria for hydrocarbon consumption; it does not rely on indigenous bacteria to be present in target water/soil
- Stable granular product of multi-cultured microbial cultures with high enzymatic activity.
- Contains no Salmonella.
Works In Wash Water Treatment Systems By
- SCE BIO
- Water Maze
- And more!