SCE BIO WT / GT (waste treat and grease treat) is a blend of scientifically-selected microbes formulated to reduce BOD, COD, TSS, sludge and odors in wastewater treatment, holding tanks and lagoons. WT increases WWTP treatment capacity while improving treatment results and reducing costs. WT is an excellent all-around product designed to decompose and digest the biomass found in most municipal and industrial wastewater and is also an excellent choice for consuming nitrates, phosphates and ammonia.
BIO WT / GT works together with the existing microbial community to improve its ability to decompose carbohydrates, cellulose, proteins and fats. The product rapidly produces a wide array of enzymes that liquefy the target waste into digestible pieces for WT bugs to consume, leading to a more efficient, reliable and cheaper wastewater treatment process. Wastewater treatment is stressful, inject some instant reliability into your operation today.
- For use in biological wash water treatment systems
- 2 Billion CFU count or over
- Golf / Turf / Grease formula
- 1 lb. powder
- Water soluble bag
- Proprietary blend of microbial cultures for advanced COD/BOD/TSS, ammonia and sludge reduction
- Effective in wide range of temperatures, from 15-45°C (60-113°F)
- Effective in wide pH range, from 5.0 – 9.0
- Functions both with and without oxygen
- Works together with existing microbial community
- No harsh ingredients, non-toxic, non-GMO and non-pathogenic
- Reduces permits costs, surcharges, penalties and operating costs
- Meet wastewater discharge standards and improve treatment capacity
- Eliminates bad odors
- Reduces sludge buildup
- Improves WWTP output reliability
- Builds a healthy and reliable microbial community
Works In Wash Water Treatment Systems By
- SCE BIO
- Water Maze
- And more!