Water Maze BioPuck HC is an easy and effective way to dramatically reduce oil, grease, and other hydrocarbons in a wash water collection pit or oil water separator.
Designed to compliment the entire Water Maze line of wash water treatment systems, the BioPuck HC is a slow-release tablet that delivers a constant supply of bacteria. Most applications need 1-2 tablets per month.
- (4) BioPuck HC Tablets
- (4) Containment Nets
- (1) BioNutrient Package
- Place 1 to 2 BioPuck HC tablets per month into a containment net
- Attach the net to a rope or line so the tablets are suspended about halfway into the wastewater collection pit. (Pucks can also be dropped into the pit)
- Monitor the wastewater every two weeks to determine the number of tablets needed per month
- For each tablet, sprinkle on-fourth of the container of powder BioNutrient onto the surface of the wastewater for enhanced bioremediation
For Best Results
- Avoid exposing BioPuck HC to direct sunlight and protect against freezing
- Use this product within 1 year of shipment date
- Works best in water with a pH of 6 to 8 (7 is ideal).
- All biological products should be handled with care
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT take internally
- If product is swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting
- Give large quantities of water and call physician immediately
- Avoid contact with open wounds and sores
- Wash hands after prolonged contact with product
- For accidental eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes
- Part Number: 8.718-913.0
- Cross Reference: 87189130, 9-0290011