Factory Cat’s GTR Rider Floor Scrubber Dryer is known for its simple design and durable construction, offering unmatched value for the customer. The GTR Floor Scrubber Dryer comes equipped with a powerful front-wheel drive for climbing ramps and max operator ease.
While keeping with the constant durability that FactoryCat machines have to offer, your operators will find the GTR Floor Scrubber Dryer easy to maneuver and simple to service. The deck is protected by the steel frame and large polyurethane rollers to keep the unit from marking walls.
GTR Key Features
- Machine Control Panel uses off-the shelf toggle and marine duty switches featuring universal icons which simplifies training.
- Vacuum Muffler allows machine to consistently achieve as low as 70 dBA while thoroughly drying the floor.
- Squeegee Adjustments made simple tool-less maintenance of the squeegee blade.
- Fill System features a retractable hose for easy filling on standard sink-faucets and a stainless screen for bucket filling.
- Over sized Vacuum Screen Shut-Off quickly arrests overfill issues to protect the Vacuum Motor.
- High Performance motors and down pressure provides an unmatched standard of cleaning.
Two Brush Models
The Factory Cat GTR boasts two different scrubbing models, disk and cylindrical, depending on your budget.
- Brush / Pad Selection
- Lowest Maintenance Cost
- Gimballed Drivers Improves Cleaning On Irregular Floors
- Brushes Individually Driven For Unmatched Performance
- Eliminates Dust Mopping
- Scrub & Sweep Simultaneously
- Superior Expansion Joint Cleaning
Recovery and Vac Box
- The Drain Saver Basket collects debris so it doesn’t clog floor drains.
- Water from rear squeegee travels through this hose into the recovery tank.
- When the tank becomes nearly full a red indicator light in the dashboard turns on.
- When the squeegee clogs a red indicator light in the dashboard illuminates.
- White Filter captures fine particulate Stainless Steel Baffle keeps foam on left side, and away from the vac screen intake.
- If dirty solution bypasses the Vacuum Filter Screen & White Filter, it will flow into the Yellow Vac Box.
- The water stays in the Yellow Vac Box chamber due to vacuum pressure and only flows out when the vacuum turns off.
- After shutting off the vacuum, any dirty water inside the Yellow Vac Box flows down to the Service Cabinet and out the unloader valve.
- In the rare case the Yellow Vac Box overfills, water will pass through the motor.
- Water passing through the Vacuum Motor exhausts in the Blue Reservoir where it will drain down to the Service Cabinet.
- On the Service Cabinet, a clear bowl shows water has passed through the Vacuum Motor. There is an overflow hose so that extra water flows freely out the blue drain hose.
- Airflow is drawn through this hose.
- Any water from this point will travel to the Yellow Vac Box.
- As the tank fills, the Float Ball rises until it is sucked into a sealed position, cutting off airflow to the vacuum motor and triggering red dash light.
- Standard Solution Feed Filter for scrub deck.
- Water passed through the Vacuum Motor will be visible in the reservoir and excess will flow from the blue hose.
- Indicates service required.
- Drain detergent from Suds reservoir.
- Optional ZerO3 (O3+) Ozone System Solution Filter.
- Drain any fluid from Poly Battery Box.
- Unloader valve for the Yellow Vac Box.
- Water present in the Yellow Vac Box will drain when vacuum is off.