The Jenfab Avenger is ideal for small shops, automotive service facilities and work cell cleaning operations that want to save time and labor without spending a lot to do it. Small and compact, the Avenger is perfect for tight spaces and requires virtually no training to operate.
The lift-up lid and wash basin are constructed of durable stainless steel, so rusting will never be an issue. Jenfab’s unique gear and sprocket driven turntable also means you’ll never have to worry about replacing worn out belts or drive chains. In addition, the Avenger comes with a built-in fluid strainer that helps extend the life of your cleaning solution, so your money doesn’t go down the drain.
For small parts like fasteners that have difficult soils to remove, there is a soaking reservoir below the turntable for use prior to washing. An optional drop-in belt oil skimmer can also be added. Users will likewise appreciate the no mess drip tray, which keeps your shop floor safe and dry while removing parts after the wash cycle.
*Free 5 Gallon of LPWS
- Liquid Parts Washer Soap
- Aluminum Safe
- Removes Grease and Oil From Sensitive Parts
- Stainless Steel Construction – Never worry about rusting.
- Sprocket Driven Turntable – No need to change worn out drive belts or chain.
- Built in “Y” fluid strainer – Extends the life of your cleaning solution.
- Soaking Reservoir – For parts with difficult soils or debris.
- Low Water Shutoff – Protects the pump from burn up.
- 15- Minute Wash Timer – For flexibility and efficiency in washing.
- Removable Water Tray – To catch excess water when changing cleaning solution.
- Manual, soak and automatic
- 120v 1ph 60 hz
- 230v 1ph 60 hz
- Depth: 38″
- Height: 55″
- Height With Lid Open: 12″
- Turntable Load Height: 30″
- Turntable Diameter: 21″
- Pump: 1 HP horizontal
- Pump Output: 20 GPM @30 PSI
- Heat Source: 1.5 kw @120 volts / 3 kw @ 230 volts
Soak Basket Dimensions
- Depth: 7″
- Height: 5.5″
- Width: 16″
- Volume Capacity: 20 gallons
- Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 475 lbs. + 85 lbs. packaging = 560 lbs.
- Filled Weight: 475 lbs. + 20 gallon 166 lbs. = 641 lbs.
Maximum Operating Temperature
- 120v Model: 135° f
- 230v Model: 160° f
Time To Heat
- 120v Model: 2 – 2.5 hours
- 230v Model: 1 – 1.25 hours