Jenfab’s replacement for its F-Series roll-in door washer–The Orca. Completely redesigned and re-engineered, The Orca takes advantage of newly acquired manufacturing technology to reduce costs, improve quality and enhance the overall appearance of the system.
Named after the famous killer whale, The Orca offers customers many of the same benefits of the F-Series and is designed to surpass competitors in ease-of-use, affordability and quality. Some of its key features include:
- Space saving roll-in door keeps the footprint small saving valuable shop space.
- Heavy duty construction for years of service.
- Easy access debris/chip screen to keep large particles and parts out of sump tank, pump and nozzles for increased solution life.
- Swing-down spray bars reduce distance from the part to the nozzles for better impingement on smaller parts.
- Gear-driven turntable eliminates drive chains, belts or tires that will stretch or slip resulting in increased maintenance costs.
- Vertical, sealless pumps that give years of trouble-free service.
The Jenfab Orca will also be available in three variations with turntable sizes of 25, 31 and 36 inches respectively.