The Jenfab Orca, a completely redesigned and re-engineered parts washer, takes advantage of newly acquired manufacturing technology to reduce costs, improve quality and enhance the overall appearance of the system.
Eliminate the need to manually clean parts with an old scrub tub, pressure washer or potentially harmful solvents. Jenfab’s Orca roll-in door automatic parts washer offers superior cleaning that can pay for itself in less than one year through avoided labor costs. It is ideal for heavy or light-duty cleaning and the roll-in door design makes it a good fit for small spaces.
Jenfab Orca Models
|Inside Working Height||32″||42″||48″|
|Weight Capacity||1,000 lbs.||1,000 lbs.||1,500 lbs.|
|Solution||60 Gal.||80 Gal.||110 Gal.|
|Pump||3 HP||3 HP||5 HP|
|Pump Output (PSI/GPM)||45/50||45/50||58/85|
|Heat (kw)||6||6/1PH or 12/3PH||12|
|W x D x H||36″ x 51″ x 68″||42″ x 56″ x 78″||47″ x 65″ x 85″|
|Weight (empty)||800 lbs.||1,000 lbs.||1,200 lbs.|
- Space saving roll-in door keeps the footprint small saving valuable shop space.
- Heavy duty construction for years of service.
- Easy access debris/chip screen to keep large particles and parts out of sump tank, pump and nozzles for increased solution life.
- Swing-down spray bars reduce distance from the part to the nozzles for better impingement on smaller parts.
- Gear-driven turntable eliminates drive chains, belts or tires that will stretch or slip resulting in increased maintenance costs.
- Vertical, sealless pumps that give years of trouble-free service.
- Precision V-Jet Brass Nozzles
- Mechanical Door Seals
- Forklift Access Pockets
- Chip Basket
- 60-Minute Wash Timer
- Swing Down Spray Bar
- Vertical No-Seal Pump
- Low Water Shut-Off System
- Overfill Drain
- Parts baskets
- Parts tree
- Hydro spray detail wand – Utilizes customer supplied shop air to propel heated solution through a hand held wizard
- Steam exhaust fan
- Bag filter system (assembly required)