Are you tired of washing all your parts by hand? Then step up to the next level with Jenfab’s Avenger parts washing system.
The Avenger is ideal for small shops, automotive service facilities and work cell cleaning operations that want to save time and labor without spending a lot to do it. Small and compact, the Avenger is perfect for tight spaces and requires virtually no training to operate. The lift-up lid and wash basin are constructed of durable stainless steel, so rusting will never be an issue. Jenfab’s unique gear and sprocket driven turntable also means you’ll never have to worry about replacing worn out belts or drive chains. In addition, the Avenger comes with a built-in fluid strainer that helps extend the life of your cleaning solution, so your money doesn’t go down the drain.
For small parts like fasteners that have difficult soils to remove, there is a soaking reservoir below the turntable for use prior to washing. An optional drop-in belt oil skimmer can also be added. Users will likewise appreciate the no mess drip tray, which keeps your shop floor safe and dry while removing parts after the wash cycle.
- Stainless Steel Construction Never worry about rusting.
- Sprocket Driven Turntable – No need to change worn out drive belts or chain.
- Built in “Y” fluid strainer – Extends the life of your cleaning solution.
- Soaking Reservoir – For parts with difficult soils or debris.
- Drip Tray – Keeps your shop floor dry in between wash cycles.
- Easy To Use – Virtually no training required.
- Compact Design – Perfect for tight spaces or work cell environments.