- V-Notch Door – Allows for easy access to the center of the turntable.
- Gear & Sprocket Driven Turntable – Sprocket driven turntables eliminate the chains, belts, tires, & other friction driven systems that can stretch or slip resulting in poor cleaning performance.
- Stainless Steel Oil Skimmer – Automatically removes excess oil from the cabinet water, saving you time & effort.
- Mid Level Swing Away Spray Bar – Swing away mid level spray bars are included to allow a wide range of part sizes to be cleaned. By reducing the distance from the part to the manifold/nozzle, you get faster, more efficient cleaning.
- Stainless Steel V-Jet Nozzles – Bushed stainless steel v-jet nozzles provide durable & precise 360° cleaning coverage for your parts.
- Vertical Pump Systems – Reliable & efficient
- Watlow Heat Elements
- Easy Movement – Forklift access from the front of the parts washer cabinet
- Industrial Controls – Lighted switches
- Large Swing-Out Doors – Provides full access to turntable
- Removable Steel Basket – Traps solids & larger debris
- Low Water Shut-Off – Protects heat elements from low water conditions
- “Option Ready Shelf” – The PCS comes ready for simple “Plug-N-Play” option installation infield
Cabinet Materials Available
- Mild Steel (Standard)
- Cabinet Only Stainless (Option)
- All Wetted Surfaces Stainless, Except Pump (Option)
- 208v 3ph
- 230v 3ph
- 460v 3ph
- 575v 3ph
Options For The PCS
- Filtration with Tank Sweep – Allows the solution in the tank to stay cleaner longer & allows the operator to clean the tank by turning a three way valve. This stirs up the solids in the tank & forces them through the filter for easier cleaning & maintenance.
- Oil Coalescing Systems
- Auto Water Fill
- Particulate Bag Filtration
- 1 or 2 Function Timers
- Re-Circulating & Non-Recirculating Rinse Stages
- Heated & Non-Heated Blow Off Stages
- Sludge Extraction System
- Steam Exhaust Systems
- Pump & Heat Upgrades
- Weight Capacity Upgrades
- Gas & Steam Heat Options
- Insulation Packages
- Service Disconnects
- Dual Turntable Options
- Custom Fixturing