The COOL-SPACE FLURRY Series is the ideal solution to cool workshops, service centers, industrial spaces, outdoor venues, decks and patios. Using just a garden hose and standard electrical outlet, the COOL-SPACE FLURRY Series greatly reduces temperatures in any well ventilated space. When more cooling is needed, two FLURRY units can be stacked. No additional floor space with twice the cooling capacity! This attractive, low profile portable evaporative cooler series is built for your comfort with quality components that are backed by a 5 year limited warranty.
FLURRY (Standard Model)
The FLURRY unit is designed to have minimal impact visually and maintain low sound levels to ensure a pleasant ambience. The FLURRY is uniquely suited for patios, restaurants and other open-air venues.
- Cools up to 600 square ft.
The FLURRY-HV is designed with high output in mind. Its performance level makes it better suited for industrial and automotive applications.
- Cools up to 800 square ft.
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- Use indoors or outdoors in any well ventilated space
- Stackable configuration to customize your cooling needs
- Built-in, 8 gallon water reservoir for stand alone use
- Swivel, locking casters for easy maneuvering
- Low water indicator light
- Low water shut-off to extend pump longevity
- Tough, thick UV resistant, durable roto molded polyethylene housing
- Directional louvers
- Drain plug for easy water removal
- Pad protecting grilles for increased pad durability and aesthetics
- High Efficiency cooling media
Proposition 65 Warning – California’s Proposition 65 requires that California consumers receive warnings about any products which contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. The State of California requires the following notice:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.