The Landa PE4-30024A (Model Number: 1.106-013.0) is the beefiest unit of Landa’s belt-drive, cold water pressure washer line with cleaning power of up to 3000 PSI. Only the highest quality components are used on the Landa PE4-30024A, including Landa’s tri-plex high-pressure pump with 7-year warranty, industrial-duty Baldor motor, durable steel frame with welded seams, and a stainless steel point-and-shoot wand for cleaning effectiveness. In addition to being certified to the rigid UL-1776 safety standards, the Landa PE4-30024A has a 24-inch hose guard for burst protection and tri-lingual operating instructions for owner liability assurance. There are a number of features that make the Landa PE4-30024A especially popular with users who seek to reduce their cleaning time. For instance, handles on both front and back for easy vehicle loading. The two leak-free, tubed pneumatic tires make for easy maneuvering in any terrain, and there are two shock absorbing, spring-loaded rubber feet to keep the Landa PE4-30024A from “walking” while in operation.
- Belt Drive Pump – Oil-bath, forged brass belt drive Pump has a 7-year limited warranty on oil-end of pump.
- Belt Pulley System – Notched V-belts and cast iron pulleys reduce belt slippage and offer longer belt life with cooler operation.
- Industrial Motor – Baldor Motors, 7.5 HP, with full service factor provide unsurpassed reliability.
- Unloader – Durable pressure-trapping unloader diverts water flow when trigger gun is not activated.
- Easy Loading – Handles on front and back for convenience in vehicle loading and unloading.
- EASY!Force Trigger Gun – Cruise control like technology uses its own recoil force to hold the trigger down – so, no more sore hands after hours of use. Stainless steel, insulated, easy grip Spray Wand make for easy point-and-shoot cleaning action.
- Hose/Gun Hangar – Convenient for carrying and accessing hose and gun.
- Chemical Injector – Easy-to-attach Detergent Injector for easy application of soap.
- Easy Terrain Tires – Four-ply, 13-inch tubed Pneumatic Tires make for easy maneuvering in any terrain.
- Electrical Box – Water resistant for added safety and easy servicing.
- High Pressure Hose – 50 feet of steel-wire braid High Pressure Hose rated for up to 6000 PSI with 24-inch Hose Guard for burst protection and Swivel Crimp Fitting for tangle-free handling of hose and trigger gun.
- Rugged – 10-gauge steel Chassis is protected with all-weather resistant epoxy powder coat paint.
- “Walk” Prevention – Two spring-loaded Rubber Pad Feet absorb vibration for long life and keep the unit from “walking”.
- Safety Features – Thermal pump protector to prevent the buildup of excessive heat and a high-impact belt guard for operator protection.
- Safety Labels – Helpful Tri-Lingual Labels with operating instructions in English, Spanish and French for added liability protection and operator convenience.
- Nozzles – Four quick-couple Nozzles are made of hardened stainless steel and color-coded for easy selection of spray pattern: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°.