With a variety of available engines delivering up to 5000 PSI, there is no other cold water pressure washer on the market with such versatility and blasting power as the Landa MP-455034E (Model Number: 1.107-002.0). Portable and rugged, the Landa MP-455034E comes equipped with a high-impact steel roll cage and lifting bar as well as four 13″ flat-free tires for easy all-terrain maneuverability, making the Landa MP-455034E an excellent choice for tackling a variety of cleaning sites. The Landa MP-455034E includes 50′ of high-pressure hose rated up to 6000 PSI – more than enough for removing the toughest dirt and grime from your equipment.
- Pump – Industrial grade, belt drive high pressure pump has a tri-plex, forged brass head with a limited lifetime warranty and a market-leading 7 year warranty on the oil end.
- Pump Protection – Inlet Filter strainer protects pump from debris
- Electric Start Engine – Industrial duty gasoline powdered Honda Engine (Battery Not Included)
- Battery Box – Durable polyurethane Battery Box with vibration isolators for secure ride comes standard. (battery not included).
- Trigger Gun and Lance – Insulated, fatigue free, spring loaded trigger gun with variable pressure spray wand makes for easy point and shoot cleaning.
- High Pressure Hose – 50 ft. of steel wire braid high pressure hose rated for up to 6000 PSI and with 24 inch hose guard for burst protection and swivel crimp fitting for tangle free handling of hose and trigger gun.
- Nozzles – Four quick couple nozzles are made of hardened stainless steel and color coded for easy selection of spray pattern: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°.
- Flat Free Tires – Four (4) Puncture proof, flat free tires make for easy maneuvering on any terrain, ideal for sites riddled with nails and debris.
- Chemical Injector – Easy to attach detergent injector for convenience in applying soap.
- Roll Cage – Rugged 11/4″ Steel Roll Cage with Lift Bar provides additional protection to the components.
- Powder Coat – Rugged roll cage and 10-gauge steel chassis is protected with weather-resistant Epoxy Powder Coat Paint.
- Safety Features – Thermal pump protector and hand brake to prevent rolling while unattended.
- Illustrated Labels – Universal graphics and symbols make operating instructions and warnings easy to understand for operator convenience and owner liability protection.