Only the highest quality components are used on the Landa PG4-35324, including the tri-plunger Landa high-pressure pump with 7-year warranty, Honda engine, durable steel frame with welded seams, and point-and-shoot wand for cleaning effectiveness.
In addition to being certified to the rigid UL-1776 safety standards, the Landa PG4-35324 has a totally enclosed, OSHA-compliant belt guard, a 24-inch hose guard for burst protection and tri-lingual operating instructions for owner liability assurance. Also, the PG4-35324 is assembled in a factory certified to the internationally recognized ISO-9001 quality manufacturing standards.
Convenience of The Landa PG4-35324
There are a number of features that make the Landa PG4-35324 especially popular with users who need a powerful, outdoor pressure washer that cleans fast. For instance, there are chrome-plated handles on both front and back for easy vehicle loading. The two leak-free, tubed pneumatic tires make for easy maneuvering in any terrain and there are two shock-absorbing spring-loaded rubber feet to keep the PG4-35324 from “walking” while in operation.
- Block mounted, top quality Unloader diverts water flow when trigger gun is shut off and keeps bypass water cooler.
- E-Z Start Valve makes for resistance free pull starting of the engine.
- Oil Drain Hose for convenience in changing oil.
- Spring-loaded Trigger Gun with stainless steel, Variable Pressure Wand for low pressure detergent application.
- 50 ft. of steel-wire braid High Pressure Hose rated for up to 6000 PSI with 24-inch Hose Guard for burst protection and Swivel Crimp Fitting for ease in attaching trigger gun to hose.
- Helpful Tri-Lingual Labels with operating instructions in English, Spanish and French for added liability protection and operator convenience.
- Four quick-couple Nozzles are made of hardened stainless steel and color-coded for easy selection of spray pattern: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°.
- Easy-to-attach Detergent Injector for easy application of soap.
- Rugged High-Pressure Landa Pump, with three ceramic plungers, forged brass head and seven-year warranty, is connected to the engine by a belt-drive assembly that features cast-iron bushing Pulleys and two notched “V” cogged belts, which provide a cooler operation and longer life; also two bolt adjustment makes it easy to adjust the belt tension.
- Rugged 10-gauge steel Chassis is protected with all-weather-resistant epoxy powder coat paint.
- 1 1/4″ Chrome plated Handles on front and back for convenience in vehicle loading and unloading.
- 13″ two-ply, tubed Pneumatic Tires make for easy maneuvering in any terrain.
- JIC Fittings are easy to service and corrosion resistant.
- Heavy-duty Gasoline-Powered Honda Engine with low-oil alert and some with electric start.
- Certified to the UL-1776 SAFETY STANDARDS OSHA Compliant
- Two spring-loaded Rubber Pad Feet absorb vibration for long life and to keep the unit from “walking.”
- Hose/Gun Hanger for ease in storing hose and gun when not in use.
Part Number: 1.107-011.0, 11070110