The top-of-the-line Landa SEA3-11024D (Part Number: 1.106-500.0) stationary cold water pressure washer features a heavy-duty stainless steel cabinet and comes standard with an insulated variable pressure wand, 50′ of high pressure hose and time delay shutdown.
- Industrial Grade Motor – connected to a rugged, class leading, tri-plunger, oil bath LT high pressure pump (with 7 year warranty) by dual, V-clogged belts.
- Pump Protection – Inlet Filter strainer protects pump from debris.
- Time-Delay Shutdown – Automatically turns off unit, if not in use for a set time, for protection against unattended operation.
- Pulleys – Made of cast iron and can be easily adjusted by turning two bolts.
- Nozzles – Four quick-couple Nozzles are made of hardened stainless steel and color-coded for easy selection of spray pattern: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°.
- Cabinet – Heavy duty cabinet rides on four Rubber Feet for absorption of vibration.
- High Pressure Hose – 50 ft. of double steel-wire braid high pressure hose with 24-inch hose guard for burst protection and swivel crimp fitting for tangle-free handling of hose and trigger gun.
- EASY!Force Trigger Gun – Cruise control like technology uses its own recoil force to hold the trigger down – so, no more sore hands after hours of use. Dual-lance Variable Pressure Wand make for easy cleaning and adjusting the pressure while washing.
- Compact Design – 31″ L x 21″ W x 16″ H.
- Safety features – Thermal pump protector to prevent the buildup of excessive pressures or heat.
- Safety Labels – Helpful Tri-Lingual Labels with operating instructions in English, Spanish and French for added liability protection and operator convenience.
- Electrical Cord – 36 ft. high-grade with ground fault circuit interrupter.
- Water Temperatures – Easily handles Water Up To 185°.
- Chemical Injector – Easy-to-attach Detergent Injector for easy application of soap.