The VHP — an abbreviation for Vertical Hot (Water) Propane—is the solution when portability is needed indoors or outdoors. It is designed for vapor type propane only. Featuring a carrier with snug-fit band for a 10-gallon LP tank, the VHP easily maneuvers most anywhere with tubed pneumatic tires.
- 230V delivers cleaning power of up to 2.5 GPM and 2000 PSI
- Direct-spark piezo ignitor
- 10 ft. gas hose, a variable pressure wand, rugged 10-gauge steel chassis, protected by a polyester powder coat finish
- Tri-plunger, beltdriven pump with 7-year warranty.
- The VHP has a ground fault circuit interrupter and is certified to the rigid UL-1776 safety standards for pressure washers.
- It is manufactured in a state-of-the-art plant certified to the internationally recognized ISO-9001 quality manufacturing standards.