The SCE DSG H (Dry Steam Generator, Horizontal) is designed for a variety of applications such as degreasing, removing, purifying, curing, melting, cleaning and restoring. The DSG’s rugged frame design protects the components and ensures these units are easy to maintain and service.
- Cleaning and Restoring – Steam is less intrusive than high pressure cleaning for masonry restoration and monument cleaning.
- Removing – Gum, decals and adhesive products are easily removed from surfaces.
- Puriying – Soil, mulch and compost.
- Melting – Paraffin, wax and grease from traps in wastewater treatment and refineries.
- Degassing – Petroleum tanks before maintenance or repair
- Paint Prep – Removes impurities prior to painting.
- Weed Control – Kills weeds without the use of chemicals.
- Degreasing – The high temperature of the steamer raises the effectiveness of any chemicals used.
- Curing – Municipal pipe relining systems
- 2 Horsepower
- 1750 RPM
- TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled)
- Full Frame
- 1.15 Service Factor
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Continuous Duty
- NEMA 4
- Water Tight
- Easy Access
- Heavy Duty On/Off Cam Switch
- Schedule 80 Pipe
- Elliptically Wound and Stretched
- No Seam Welds
- Structurally Braced to Reduce Vibration and Pipe Wear
- Sealed With Ceramic Blankets
- North American Made
- Oil Fired
- Adjustable Thermostat
- On/Off Switch
- Dependable and Serviceable
- All Welded, Powder Coated
- 40 Gallon Internal Fuel Tank
- Forklift Slots and Lifting Eyes
- Electronic Thermostat with Deviation Control
- Safety Valve
- Flow Control
Options and Accessories Available
- Wheel Kit (4)
- Skid Frame with 225 Gallon Water Tank, Forklift Slots and Lifting Eye
- Trailer Package with 225 Gallon Water Tank and Generator Bracket
- Frac Tank Heating Steam Coil
- CRN/ASME 30.1 Pressure Vessel Coded Coil