Stop wash water from flowing down a drain or away from your area by collecting the wastewater from pressure washing. As EPA laws become more prevalent and strive to conserve water quality, contract cleaners and construction sites will need to recover their wash water and runoff.
Eliminate the problem with the Karcher Mississippi Recovery series which is capable of recovering and transferring up to 30 GPM of water to a holding tank. Its small footprint allows the Mississippi to be mounted on a single axle trailer.
Be fully in control of water flow with the optional water dikes and drain covers to stop water from flowing down a drain or away from your site.
Karcher Mississippi Recovery Includes
- 27 gallon tank vacuum
- 50′ of high temperature 2″ vacuum hose
- scupper head
Karcher Mississippi Recovery Features
- (optional) Caster wheels
- Simple curbside controls for easy use and compact design
- 15′ power cord for an extended reach
- 3 stage vacuum motor delivers 100 CFM, 100″ sealed lift vacuum for a constant pull. The unit is rated for water up to 120° F and compatible with surface cleaners and hot water machines
- Quick access through top of the unit to filter basket to catch solids
- Reliable 120v transfer pump capable of transferring 30 GPM of water to the holding tank
- Integrated molded handles provide a solid grip and easy loading and transportation
- Bolt-on mounting system configured on the base to mount to a trailer for portability from site to site transportation
- High density polyethylene recovery tank for excellent thermal and chemical resistance, excellent impact resistance, and UV protected for longer life.
- The tank holds 27 gallons of water and has an optional caster wheel kit for easy site mobility
- Power options 120v 15amp or can be ran off a 3500 watt generator
- High water shutdown to protect the unit
- Plumb the bulk head fitting to an auxiliary tank for larger volume recovery needs
- Part Number: 1.103-516.0
- Cross Reference: 11035160