Whether it’s staying within EPA and Audubon regulations or simply doing your part to conserve water and be a good steward of the environment, the SCE BIO GT-M Golf and Turf system is the perfect wash water recycling system for your turf maintenance facility. We offer a custom wash water treatment system that is modular with components that can be mixed and matched depending on the size of the golf course being serviced, the solids load and footprint needed. This allows us to design a system for each individual customer application and footprint. Whether it’s grass clippings, sand, pesticides, fertilizers or high organic content waste streams the SCE BIO GT-M Golf and Turf System can keep you in compliance, save water and be a productive part of your facility instead of an eyesore and potential liability.
With local factory authorized technicians, free CAD design, fully stocked service trucks, paperless dispatching and Planned Maintenance agreements we are the strong choice to help clean up your dirty world. And keep it that way.
- Water flows from the optional wall mounted Pressure Washer(s), 3 gpm @ 1,000 psi, which reduce water flow and clean faster, or water hoses on to the wash pad. Units have automatic shut off /auto start option for further savings on maintenance/water.
- From there the water, grass clippings and solids flow into the 2’ deep x 2’ high formed Trench Drain where solids remain to be cleaned out as they accumulate. Cleaning will need to be done by the customer daily, weekly or monthly depending on usage.
- Next, water travels from the sump and is pumped up through the Hydro Screen where the grass separates off and travels into the Grass Cart with a fine stainless steel mesh for clippings removal. The water flows back into the system for treatment.
- The large 500 Gallon Cone Bottomed Tanks are aerated to help the growth of microbes, which “eat”, or breakdown the hydrocarbons in the waste stream into a harmless substance consisting mainly of carbon dioxide and water.
- The PM-1000D Bological Treatment System includes the perstaltic pumps, timers and air compressor(s) to aerate the tanks, and injects microbes automatically through the day.
- The Water Management Control Center (REC2-20A) then receives the processed water and transfers it into a clean-water holding tank as well as ozonating the finished water tank to remove odor/color. The system monitors/automatically adjusts levels in the system.
- After reaching the Clean Water Holding Tank, the water can gravity flow to the sewer or be re-used through the washers.
- Processing flow rates up to 30 GPM (Gallons Per Minute)
- Industrial grade, modular components
- All components epoxy powder coated
- English, Spanish and French operator labels
- All equipment certified to UL specifications
- Biological Treatment reduces hydrocarbons and organic content
- Gravity Settling with over 1,500 gallons of cone bottomed tanks storage
- Constant Aeration utilizing regenerative blowers and air jets control odor and increases biological treatment effectiveness
- Ozone Generation
- Automatic purging of tanks means cleaner water and less maintenance
- Automatic Recycling Feature with transfer, ozone and circulation pumps
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Experience – With over 300 wash rack installations, we have the knowledge to help you meet your recycling needs
- Free Design and Consultation – A great, well thought out design is paramount in providing you with a long term wash water solution
- On Site Service and Repairs – Our factory trained service technicians will keep your investment running productively
- Planned Maintenance Plans – Maximize equipment up time with scheduled maintenance. Members receive reduced service rates, discounted parts and first in line status for any repairs needed
- Financing Options – We offer great financing options for all of our equipment
- Trade In or Upgrade Your Current System – Retro fit your current wash water recycling system with new components or trade it in for great incentives towards a new system