Dirt and mud can add over 1,000 lbs. to an earth mover or clog an air cooled shovel to the point of collapse. A cleaning program that includes daily on site preventive cleaning can save on repair costs, reduce labor time, and save on fuel costs. Now, you know why you should clean your equipment off thoroughly but how do you safely dispose of the dirt, oil, and grease that will eventually be in your wash water stream without getting hit with major fines from State or Federal agencies?
Introducing the SCE Custom Wash Water Treatment (CWWT) Series, a modular based approach to recycling wash water at industrial sites. The SCE CWWT Industrial System can keep you in compliance with local and Federal EPA laws, save water and money, and extend the life of your equipment. The best part is, it’s completely modular, allowing us to mix and match the wash water recycling components depending on the solids load, particular waste stream and footprint needed. This allows us to design a system for each individual customer application and footprint.
- Water flows from either an in-ground collection / clean out pit or tench drain, for settling of solids, and flows into a catch basin or three stage interceptor before being pumped up automatically to to the first cone bottomed tank.
- The first tank is either the (optional) 1,050 gallon coned bottomed tank, which feeds the Water Blaster, or the standard 500 gallon cone bottomed tank (See item 4) to start the process of separation.
- The (optional) Water Blaster uses recycled water from the pit and the tank and puts out 25 gpm @ 500 psi for fast reduction of solids from blades, tracks and other heavy equipment greatly reducing wash time. The unit does not use finished water from the recycle system reducing wear and maintenance on the system.
- The black 500 Gallon Cone Bottomed Tanks has integrated stands, one of which has integrated biomedia bags and aerated with air jets to aid in microbe growth, which “eat”, or breakdown hydrocarbons in the waste stream into a harmless substance consisting mainly of carbon dioxide and water. Other tanks are for settling of treated water.
- The PM-1000D Bological Treatment System includes (2) perstaltic injection pumps, timers and 50 CFM regenerative air blower to automatically aerate the tank and pit with air jets and inject microbes automatically through the day.
- The (optional) Compact Coagulation system uses chemical treatment technology to break emulsifications in stubborn waste streams resulting in even cleaner water in more difficult wastestreams.
- The Indexing Polishing Filter uses a choice of 50, 20, 5 or 1 micron paper to economically remove total suspended solids. Easy to maintain and cost effective.
- The REC Water Management Control Center then receives the processed water and transfers it into a clean-water holding tank as well as ozonating the finished water tank to remove odor/color. The system monitors/automatically adjusts levels in the system.
- After reaching the Clean Water Holding Tank, water can gravity flow to the sewer or re-used through the pressure washers.
- Water Blaster
- Pressure Washer
- 1,050 Gallon Water Tank
- Lakos ILB Filter
- 3 Stage Fiberglass Pit
- SCE CONTAIN IT
- Wash water processing flow rates of up to 20 GPM (Gallons Per Minute)
- Industrial grade, modular components
- All components epoxy powder coated
- English, Spanish and French operator labels
- Easy to read tank labels
- Safety and operation signage
- All equipment certified to UL specifications
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Biological treatment reduces hydrocarbons and organic content
- Gravity settling with minimum of 1,500 gallons of cone bottomed tanks storage
- Mechanical filtration of total suspended solids down to 50, 20, 5 or 1 micron
- Constant aeration controls odor and increases biological treatment effectiveness
- Ozone generation sanitizes and improves color/clarity of finished water
- Chemical coagulation breaks emulsified waste streams not handled well by filtration or biology
- Automatic purging of tanks means cleaner water and less maintenance
- Automatic recycle feature with transfer ozone and circulation pumps
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Experience – With over 300 wash rack installations, we have the knowledge to help you meet your recycling needs
- Free Design and Consultation – A great, well thought out design is paramount in providing you with a long term wash water solution
- On Site Service and Repairs – Our factory trained service technicians will keep your investment running productively
- Planned Maintenance Plans – Maximize equipment up time with scheduled maintenance. Members receive reduced service rates, discounted parts and first in line status for any repairs needed
- Financing Options – We offer great financing options for all of our equipment
- Trade In or Upgrade Your Current System – Retro fit your current wash water recycling system with new components or trade it in for great incentives towards a new system