The Optima Steamer DMF is a revolutionary, environmentally-friendly steam cleaning machine, proven for over 10 years in 130+ countries. Using the latest in steam technology, the optima DMF can quickly and effectively remove dirt, stains, grease, odors and other contaminants from a variety of surfaces, without the use of chemicals and without generating waste water run-off.
- Quickly and easily remove dirt, stains and grease
- Reduce water and chemical consumption
- Clean hard to reach nooks and crannies
- Eliminate waste water and overspray
- Two operators can clean at once
- Deodorize and sterilize surfaces
- Straight-forward operation
- Do-it-yourself maintenance
- All-day, continuous steam
- On-demand burner
- Over 20 safety features
- Wash cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, golf carts, small planes, machinery and general surfaces
- Remove bacteria, yeast, molds and fungi
- Sanitize food & beverage equipment
- Clean park and recreational equipment
- Ideal for property management services
- Being used to clean military equipment
- Powerful enough for graffiti removal
- Eco-friendly weed removal
Dual Operator Ready (2 guns, 2 hoses included) – Two operators can clean simultaneously with no down-time and no loss in steam pressure. Everything you need is included.
Adjustable Wetness Control – Allows for easy increase in moisture output for tough jobs.
33-foot Hoses Standard – 33′ (10m) of hose length, upgradeable to 65′ (20m)
Direct Water Connection – Connect a standard water hose to supply the machine with continuous water with automatic shutoff.
Heat-Efficient Patented Stainless Steel Boiler Design, Smart, Fuel-Efficient Boiler Features – The optima DMF’s unique (and patented) stainless steel boiler system is heated by a diesel-powered burner that can produce dry steam in as little as 3 minutes. The on-board computer regulates the boiler’s water levels and pressure so that it runs the burner only as needed, reducing fuel consumption and emissions. The result is hassle-free operation – just turn on the steam switch and go.
Multi-Point Safety Features Standard – Some of the standard safety features include a easy-to-understand LED warning and alarm panel with audible buzzers, multiple pressure sensors to prevent overpressurizing, mechanical safety relief valve, auto-air purge system for hands free startup, low fuel and water tank sensors to prevent dry-running pumps, computer controlled exhaust system, combustion sensors, and much more.