The Steamericas Optima Steamer EST is a revolutionary and environmentally friendly steam machine, proven for over 10 years in 130+ countries. using the latest in steam technology, the Optima can quickly and effectively remove dirt, stains, grease, odors, and other contaminants from a variety of surfaces. The Optima EST is available in single phase power – Optima EST (1) and in three phase power – Optima EST (3). Models differ based on electrical configuration.
Benefits of the Optima EST
- Quickly and easily remove dirt, stains and grease
- Reduce water and chemical consumption
- Clean hard to reach nooks and crannies
- Deodorize and sterilize surfaces
- Eliminate waste-water
- All day use
- Wash cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, golf carts, small planes, machinery and general surfaces
- Remove bacteria, yeast, molds and fungi
- Sanitize food and beverage equipment
- Park and recreational equipment
- Property management services
- Military equipment
- Graffiti removal
- Weed removal
Features of the Optima EST
Adjustable Moisture Control Valve – Easily adjust from a dry steam to a wet steam
Extended Hose Length – Over 33′ (10m) of hose length, customizable to 65′ (20m)
Efficient Steam Production System – The Optima EST is equipped with the most heat efficient electric steam boiler. The boiler quickly produces steam. The boilers unique stainless steel design supports a long life span and keeps the machine cool during extended use.
Multiple Safety Feature – Safety features include an LED illuminated control panel with corresponding alarm, automatic shut-offs, pressure sensor, automatic pressure release valve, automatic air purge, thermostat control, water tank level sensor, high and low boiler water level sensors, and a dry-run prevention setting on the water pump.