The IPC Eagle HydroTube™ moves easily in and out of vehicles, up and down steps, and across any terrain. The HydroTube™ has the unique ability to product a high volume of pure water on normal tap pressure. The possibilities are endless and the system can be upgraded at any time with an electric or gas module. This includes a 4 stage filtration system which includes reverse osmosis, and deionization process to produce mineral free water providing for incredible cleaning action and spot free windows.
- Lightest weight (28 Lbs.) Portable RO/DI Cart
- Easily transported in and out of vehicles
- Rolls effortlessly on sidewalks, grass and up and down stairs
- Operates laying down
- Handheld TDS meter
- Produces pure water at less than $.03 per gallon
- Cleans up to 3 stories without a pump (Based on incoming tap pressure)
- Works on tap pressure only, Eco-Boost with gas or electric motor is available for more pressure or use with two poles.
- Easy change filters require no tools
- Dimensions – 57” x 13” x 11”
- Weight – 28 Lbs.
- Power – Tap Pressure
- Pump – No Pump
- Working Hose Length – 50’
- Pure Water Flow – .53 – .79 GPM
- Number of Poles – 1 Pole
- RO Membrane – 1 (4” Dia. x 40” Length)
- Hose Reel – None Available
- Concentrate Recirculation – No
- Concentrate Flow Rate – .53 GPM
WHY USE PURE WATER?
The mineral-free water provides incredible cleaning action and spot free windows without using a chemical. It keeps windows cleaner longer leaving no residue or build up on the surface.