A variety of exciting options and features make the Landa VNG one of the most versatile machines in the industry. Housed in an attractive and sturdy metal cabinet, this machine offers easy access to its control panel and indicator lights. The VNG is loaded with quality and safety features throughout and is flexible enough to support up to four optional remote wash stations, making it the industry standard for natural gas heated hot water pressure washers.
- Industrial-strength Motor and cast-iron, bushing Pulleys use a convenient 2-bolt pulley adjustment for easy maintenance and longer life; notched, heat-reducing, “V” cogged belts connect the motor to the rugged High-Pressure Pump with three ceramic plungers, a forged brass head and a unique design that results in lower RPM than comparable pumps for less maintenance and a longer life. The pump also is backed by a 7-year warranty.
- Extra-durable Heating Coil made of leak-free, cold-rolled, Schedule 80 steel pipe with five-year warranty.
- Rugged Steel Cabinet, with vented panels, is painted with an epoxy powder coat finish for all-weather protection
- Helpful Tri-Lingual Labels with operating instructions in English, Spanish and French for owner and operator protection.
- Insulated, fatigue-free Trigger Gun with stainless steel, dual-lance Variable Pressure Wand make for easy cleaning and adjusting the pressure while washing.
- Industrial grade overload protected Control Switches provide years of reliable performance.
- Consolidated Plumbing means both the water supply inlet and the quick-couple, high-pressure outlet are next to each other for ease of installation.
- Rust-free, Stainless Steel Float Tank with stainless steel inlet filter and low-turbulence float valve allows for high-pressure application of detergent.
- Brass, anti-syphon Detergent Metering Valve locks out air and dispenses precise amount of cleaning agent.
- Industrial-duty Electric Motor with multiple voltage options and thermal overload protection.
- Electronic Ignition comes standard eliminating the hassle of having to constantly light the pilot flame.
- Four quick-couple Nozzles are made of hardened stainless steel and mounted for ready access.
- Top-of-the-line Tuff-Skin Hose has 24-inch hose guard for burst protection and seven times the abrasion resistance as other high-pressure hoses; rated up to 6000 PSI.