Flow-Max filter cartridges outperform wound, spun, melt blown, resin bonded and other depth type filter elements because our cartridges are pleated to provide increased surface area and longer life. Savings is realized with extended filter life from the 100% synthetic filter media, which is cleanable on filter cartridges 5 micron and up.
- Synthetic filter media (cellulose free) is bacteria resistant and free of binders or additives which may cause foaming.
- Cleanable (reusable) on cartridges with 5 microns and up
- 1 micron absolute and 0.35 micron ratings use a multi-ply laminate for particle retention. Ideal for Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts reduction to 99.9%
- Pleated for greater surface area, low pressure drop, extended life
- Part Number: 8.753-268.0
- Cross Reference: 87532680