If you’re looking for a “green” solution to wastewater disposal, Landa patented and revolutionary ECOS Mobile Wash and Reclaim System should be right up your alley. This environmentally friendly, patented mobile wash system combines a hot water pressure washer with a wastewater recovery and filtration system atop a trailer unit, making it simple to dispose of the gray wastewater from your pressure washing operation, or recycle and reuse it. You’ll be in compliance with most municipal regulations, and will be doing your part to help conserve our precious natural resources. Contract cleaners, municipalities, and ports can all benefit from the addition of an ECOS mobile wash system to their stable of equipment.
• Durable Swing-Away Tongue (rated for 7,500 lbs) with 2-5/16 inch Ball Coupler, 7-pin Electrical Trailer Plug and heavy-duty 2,000 lb. capacity Swivel Jack, allows trailer to be stored in smaller area.
• Four 15-inch Chrome Steel Wheels with 205/75/R15 tires on Tandem Axles rated at 3,500 lbs each (7,000 lbs total) with Electric Brakes on both axles and battery operated Breakaway Kit for added safety.
• Insulated, springloaded Trigger Gun and insulated, dual-lance Variable Pressure Wand make it easy to switch between detergent wash and rinse modes.
• Locked compartment includes Dual Fuel Tanks for gasoline engine (17 gal.) and diesel burner (17 gal.), Junction for Downstream Detergent Injector and space for two detergent buckets.
• Safety Features including redundant devices such as a Rupture Disk, and hightemperature shut down to guard against any build up of excessive pressure or heat.
• Patent pending Trans-Heat Technology captures exhaust from the engine to preheat water by up to 15°F providing better fuel efficiency.
• 30 in. x 7 ft. Galley with step/tailgate has storage for Vacuum Hose underneath the floor.
• Two Hose Reels hold up to 100 ft. of highpressure hose and 75 ft. of low-pressure hose.
• Revolutionary Vacuum/Water Reclaim System with 50 feet of 2-inch vacuum hose and draggable, non-tipping suction head provides continuous suction of wash water.
• Four Polyethylene Water Tanks provide 400 gallons of clean water and are linked for even distribution. Main Control Valve System includes easy to use valve flow diagram for controlling water distribution. Feed Pump with pressure-sensing switch alleviates wear and tear on main pump.
• Filter Recovery System includes a 40 gal holding tank with a 50 micron Pre-Filter Sock, a 20 micron Pleated Cartridge Filter, a 5 micro Carbon Filter, and an Oil Skimmer Bag. Clean water is directed to selected tanks for reuse, or can be discarded or dumped directly to drain, pending local EPA requirements.
• Conveniently placed Locked Control Panel includes key start, choke, Burner On/Off Switch, Adjustable Thermostat, and an Hour/Tech Meter to indicate engine speed and total operating time. Also includes reclaim pump and vacuum motor switches and Low Point Drain for water tanks.
• Honda GX660 Engine and Landa Pump with 7-year warranty provide 4.7 GPM at 3500 PSI of cleaning might.
• Landa Duracoil with stainless steel top wrap and 5-year warranty heats water using high-efficiency 120-volt Burner.
• Heavy-Duty 4,000 Watt Generator produces reliable 120V AC power to the burner and vacuum.
• Four Color-Coded Quick-Couple Nozzles made of hardened stainless steel are mounted near hose reel for ready access.