To Our Valued Customers:
We are currently open as an essential business during this unprecedented time and are proud to service our customers in the transportation, construction, rental, food & warehouse, government, municipality, sanitation, cleaning industries and more.
Like you, we’re keeping up to date on proper safety measures to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus.To keep our customers and staff safe, we are taking the necessary precautions including but not limited to:
- We use hot water over 180° F to sanitize equipment on sites we service and clean equipment with SCE SurfaceClean.
- We also use detergent, hot water and steam to clean customers equipment we have in the shop for service before returning.
- All service technicians wear nitrile gloves when servicing.
- We have doubled our cleaning services at both facilities.Disinfecting all surfaces including phones, handles, counters, bathrooms, etc.
- Sanitizing common areas multiple times daily.
- Frequent hand washing.
- Daily cleaning of trucks and shop equipment.
- Keeping proper distance when delivering soaps, detergent, performing service on equipment.
- Hand sanitizing stations at each facility parts counter.
We are here for you with the equipment, service, rental, parts and accessories you need.
Planned Maintenance Customers
We will be calling all customers with a scheduled planned maintenance agreement this and next month to confirm the date and time. If you are under a scheduled maintenance plan, please contact us on any building closures or special requests you may have.