For nearly 40 years, the Landa name has meant one thing in the cleaning equipment industry: Quality! The Third Generation G3 Pump lives up to that name. Every part of this triplex (three plunger) high pressure pump has been carefully engineered, crafted and tested to exceed the rigorous demands of pressure washers.
The piston stroke of the G3 Pump has been engineered so it can deliver the same output of comparable pumps but at 10% lower RPM, adding many hours to the pump’s life. All models feature a 7-year warranty on the brass manifold, aluminum housing, crankshaft, connecting rods and bearings, and they include a 90-day warranty on wear parts. Moreover, the Landa G3 Pump is backed by North America’s largest network of trained pressure washer service centers.
Features of the Landa G3 Pumps
- Single-piece Manifold or Brass Head is made of press-forged brass, a process in which the liquid hot metal is forced into a mold under pressure eliminating air pockets and creating a virtually flawless housing capable of withstanding high pressures.
- High-tolerance stainless steel Plunger Rods link connecting rods with the ceramic Plungers and slide back and forth through copper-plated Plunger Guides that are lined inside by an extra-durable,low-friction, Teflon® bronze-and-lead bushing for a smoother operation.
- 10mm Manifold Bolts are made of 12.9 class steel and are coated by a Dacromet® treatment that provides 3 to 4 times more corrosion resistance than zinc plating.
- The lining of the Cylinder Chambers measures 4.4mm, nearly twice as thick as that of comparable pumps.
- Powerful Connecting Rods, made of an aluminum-zinc alloy, are specially cast to create indentations and lubricating holes for extended life of both the rod and crankshaft by reducing the amount of friction and heat generated by the constant pumping action.
- Heavy-duty, Ceramic Plungers provide additional strength and life to the pump. Our wall thickness is 33% greater than competitors, 4.5mm as compared to 3mm on most competitors pumps; a high-precision, diamond grinding process leaves a mirror surface finish on the plungers ensuring a long life for the U-Seals (U-shaped packing seals) by keeping wear down.
- Rugged Crankcase is made of extra-thick, pressure die-cast aluminum with a special anodized treatment for extra long-life protection.
- The hardened steel Crankshaft has been precision machined to be absolutely true and straight, essential in sustaining maximum flow and pressure. Extra-large European-made Roller Bearings are tapered to handle both radial and axial loads.
- Unique Valve Cap design ensures valve seats snugly and upright for constant peak pressure. Valve Cage is made of a Zytel® plastic, by Dupont, that is 35% beefier than most valves for extra-long life.
- Vented Dipstick Plug allows oil to expand without increasing internal crankcase pressure for better cooling.
Landa G3 Pump Warranty
- 7-Year Warranty on the brass manifold, aluminum housing, crankshaft, connecting rods and bearings; also includes a 90-day warranty on wear parts.